top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Public·89 members
Thomas White
Thomas White

The Weeknd - Heartless ##VERIFIED##

In his 2019 song "Heartless," The Weeknd claims to be "runnin' through" women, per Genius. He even said there were a "hundred models gettin' faded in the compound." And, of course, when The Weeknd mentions the word "model," Bella Hadid is the first who comes to mind. He sings, "Tryna love me, but they never get a pulse down," seemingly implying that some women want a more romantic relationship than he does, explaining that he's "heartless." He shared, "I'm back to my ways 'cause I'm heartless," which could be an allusion to living the single life following the breakup. However, is he really heartless if he's singing about "this pain"? Don't you need to feel to have pain?

The Weeknd - Heartless

He references his 2016 collaboration with Future on "Low Life," when he described himself as a "low life for life 'cause I'm heartless." Hadid's ex claimed he was "tryna be a better man, but I'm heartless." In the bridge, he sings, "I lost my heart and my mind/I try to always do right / I thought I lost you this time / You just came back in my life," which seems to be a reference to his on-again-off-again relationship with Hadid. He says, "You never gave up on me" and "I'll never know what you see," questioning "why" someone would stick by him.

Despite classifying himself as "heartless," is The Weeknd actually over the fast life? Sure, it doesn't seem that way listening to the song, but the music video tells a slightly different story. It takes place in Las Vegas, with scenes of him drinking, smoking, and hallucinating right up until the end when he throws up. Could that be symbolic of rejecting that lifestyle? Based on his subsequent music, that doesn't appear to be the case, but, perhaps he's not as unstoppable or "heartless" as he has claimed.

While these theories about The Weeknd's personal life certainly seem plausible, with so much inspiration deriving from the movie based on Hunter S. Thompson's book, it could also simply be a reference to the famous journalist who had a notoriously heartless style of writing, and overall view on life. A known partier, with fans that still seem to worship his renegade lifestyle, Thompson was an icon, but he was also, as his son wrote years later, "dysfunctional," per The Guardian. A man who struggled with mental health issues, and maintaining intimate personal relationships.

The Weeknd is officially back, y'all! On Tuesday night, the 29-year-old R&B crooner dropped his first song since the 2018 release of My Dear Melancholy. In the single, which is titled "Heartless," The Weeknd goes back to his old ways as he sings about sex, drugs, and fast cars. He also seems to reference his breakups with Bella Hadid and Selena Gomez as he sings, "Why? 'Cause I'm heartless / And I'm back to my ways 'cause I'm heartless / All this money and this pain got me heartless / Low life for life 'cause I'm heartless." In fact, "Heartless" reminds us a lot of his 2016 Starboy album. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Администрация Гарантирует- Лучший Выбор!
    Администрация Гарантирует- Лучший Выбор!
  • Michael Kurz
    Michael Kurz
  • k8funbet vietnam
    k8funbet vietnam
  • Albert Cooley
    Albert Cooley
  • https watchmarquee com activate
bottom of page